eLearning Certifications & Referrals
We offer PADI eLearning Open Water Courses, PADI & SSI Referrals, & PADI Advanced Open Water Courses. eLearning Open Water Course Confined Water Training begins at 8 a.m.
eLearning Open Water Course
- Confined Water Training begins at 8 a.m. at our Waikiki Beach Marriott location.
Open Water check out dives leave Waikiki at 10 a.m. Returns approx. 3 p.m.
- Includes: Instruction, use of pool for confined water dives, all scuba gear, PADI eLearning (online academic training), four open water boat dives, and certification processing fee.
Course does not include: eLearning enhancement pack (Log book & Recreational Dive Planner $51.20)
Please note: Students will be receiving an email from PADI to begin their online knowledge development. Online training typically takes 10-12 hours to complete and must be done prior to the first pool session.
PADI & SSI referral
- For those that have completed the classroom and pool work at home and need to complete the four open water dives to complete their certification
- Includes: All SCUBA equipment use, four boat dives, pool ‘warm up’ (Pool ‘warm up’ prior to dive is required).
- Must provide:Referral papers from dive center completing classroom and pool work, a log book, own mask, snorkel, and fins (may be purchased or rented from Aqua Zone) Ask about student discount on equipment
Advanced open water course
- Must provide: Own Adventures in Diving Manual (may be purchased at home or at Aqua Zone) or eLearning course completed online and log book, own mask, snorkel, and fins (may be purchased or rented from Aqua Zone).